Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 kids running on to the field 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: kids running on to the field
I don't think kids should be allowed at the games at all. I hate other peoples kids.

Here goes my top 10:

1.) They don't care about the game.
2.) Their parents don't supervise them.
3.) Their parents get bent when adults who didn't bring children to the game act like adults who didn't bring children to the game. That man said "shit" mommy. (like you don't hear it from your filthy mouthed mommy all the time at home you little shit.)
4.) They increase the length of the concession lines and when they get to the front they have no idea what they even want???
5.) They increase my wait in the restroom while their dads coach turds or urine out of them. Potty train at home pops.
6.) If more than three sit in my section Boko uses it as an excuse to come up and molest the hot moms and coeds also sitting my section. Which I totally get, but that giant freaking head blocks my view of the game and the big ass eyes kind of creep me.
7.) The little bastards get up and leave, come back, get up and leave, 200 freakin times a game. Get in your damn seat and stay there kid, I'm tired of moving so you can squeeze by. (I don't like to be disturbed while feeding on frito pie)(especially one I had to stand in line behind 40 damn kids who had no clue what they wanted)
8.) They take up space. It's a waste of that space.
9.) Parents of kids are also annoying, and they CANNOT BELIEVE you find their little angels annoying. (cause they are unhappy. unhappy cause they have to be places with their kids, and can't yell shit and act like people who didn't bring kids, and they have to stand in concession lines and coax out turds and urine)
10.) Kids are like midgets. Creepy ass little freakin midgets. Except you can be mean to midgets if you want, you can make fun of them and yell at them if you want. BUT EVERYONE gets all upset when you're mean to a kid, "HE'S JUST A CHILD!!""HE IS NOT A DUMBASS LITTLE PECKER!!HOW DARE YOU SIR!""HE CAN"T HELP IT IF HE SPILLED HIS DRINK ON YOU!!"

Let them run if you want and then make them sit in front of the endzone complex inside a fenced in pen. (in Westlake, all kids 6-8 grades are confined to a pen at one end of the field and are not allowed in the stands, brilliant) Now, if ALL ages kids were kept in a pen at BCS games how nice would that be??

Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 pm
True Bobcat Fan

:wink: haaaaaa.....mando hit the kid... i mean the nail on the head!...yea

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:05 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TheRevSWT wrote:
Casey wrote:
About 1/2 of the kids that ran out yesterday were wearing burnt orange, 1/4 were wearing SMHS purple, and the rest? Scattered red/gray (Nicholls kids running out, which is perfectly cool with me), maroon/gold, and white.

Thus proving my point that to run on the field, the kids need to be wearing another university's colors.

That is freaking ridiculous. Who do we contact to get this changed? I mean I guess it's cool little kids are running down the field, but for crying out loud, get them some maroon shirts!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

El Gato wrote:
TheRevSWT wrote:
Casey wrote:
About 1/2 of the kids that ran out yesterday were wearing burnt orange, 1/4 were wearing SMHS purple, and the rest? Scattered red/gray (Nicholls kids running out, which is perfectly cool with me), maroon/gold, and white.

Thus proving my point that to run on the field, the kids need to be wearing another university's colors.

That is freaking ridiculous. Who do we contact to get this changed? I mean I guess it's cool little kids are running down the field, but for crying out loud, get them some maroon shirts!

Since Bryan Miller is over Marketing and Promotions I think all complaints should be sent his way. 512 245-2114

Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:23 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I don't think kids should be running out on the field AT ALL...What is this High School? We're trying to get big time football to TX State, leave the kiddies in the stands. When I come to watch a college game I want to see heads ripped off (not literally) not little cute kids prancing around.

How about we ditch the kids, add 2 more cannons, fireworks, smoke effects, and 5 of those big ass flags that run accross the field. Then we crucify the other teams animal right on the 50...Now that's football.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:55 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

ak711 wrote:
Then we crucify the other teams animal right on the 50...Now that's football.

:lol: Literally laughed out loud. Nice one.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Holy crap!

Anyway, IF we ARE going to insist on letting them run on the field, compromise for the sake of good PR. Get them a "Future Bobcat" T and plant the idea in the little cretin.

Other than that, I've always said that the only difference between unloading a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of children is that you can't use the pitchfork on the bowling balls.

Maybe we could coerce them into a large trerarium where they would have to fend each other off in a Lord of the Flies type scenario, until only one was left. The scrappers prize? Well, it rhymes in a rapper's sense, with frito pie.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 am
True Bobcat Fan

I am against the kids running on the field. It is very high school, but so is the homecoming king and queen.... and I'm against that, as well.

Anyway, if the kids have to run onto the field, I think it should be after the game is over. This way the parents can say, "You better keep your little burnt orange shirt wearing a$$ pressed firmly against that bleacher or there is going to be no field running for you after this game".

If they run the field first, then they can just act crazy and hang all over the railings during the game. They already got waht they came for. You don't feed your kid dessert before dinner, do you?

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:50 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Only if that dessert is fist.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Site Admin

I just got back from taking care of a speeding ticket in the South Austin ghetto at Stasney and Manchaca, and there was a woman right behind me in line there who didn't speak English, with two children under the age of 3 that ALSO didn't speak English.

Well this woman just let those kids run wild throughout the municipal court customer service center, with the occasional "No..." whispered from her chair in the corner of the room.

These little hellions were crawling between my legs under the bench, slamming the chair next to me into my leg, grabbing at my pant legs, and then started crawling around and running and screaming and getting close to all the adults with their freaking food stained faces.

And all the while, their mother just sat there and let them do whatever they wanted. I wanted to yell "Je$us Chri$t lady!!! Get some freaking control over your kids!!" but due to the facts that there were two cops in there, and she wouldn't have understood me anyways, it just stewed inside of me.

Obviously this woman doesn't even have the respect of her infant children, and for some reason we allow these people to go outside of their homes.

It made me think of this thread. No more kids running out onto the field, and I don't want people even bringing their kids to games unless they can assert some control over them.

Rant over.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Hey,

Everyone back off the kids. Kids are great, and with proper supervision, training and guidance, they add to the loudness at the games.

I told my kids point blank before the ballgame: "Kids, remember how daddy says to not yell in the house, well we are at a football game, and the opposite should occur. Yell as loud as you want"...............now, I just working on teaching them when to yell at the game.

baby steps....baby steps....

p.s. at least my kids know not to yell the Texas State chant while we are on offense.....more than I can say about our own cheerleaders.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bobcatfan wrote:
Hey,

Everyone back off the kids. Kids are great, and with proper supervision, training and guidance, they add to the loudness at the games.

I told my kids point blank before the ballgame: "Kids, remember how daddy says to not yell in the house, well we are at a football game, and the opposite should occur. Yell as loud as you want"...............now, I just working on teaching them when to yell at the game.

baby steps....baby steps....

p.s. at least my kids know not to yell the Texas State chant while we are on offense.....more than I can say about our own cheerleaders.

No kidding. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I wish our cheerleaders and some of our fans would learn that it is proper football etiquette to be QUIET when we're on offense and LOUD AS HELL when we are on defense.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 pm
True Bobcat Fan

yeah i always scratch my head when people start the texas state ran when we are on offense

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:44 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2