BobcatFans.com
http://bobcatfans.com/

Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but
http://bobcatfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16098
Page 4 of 4

Author:  chrisattsu [ Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but

Cat Woman 82 wrote:
Hey, BC Reloaded and I are heading to Huntsville next week for the game. We would like to sit with the BOBCAT fans, where would be a good place to meet up with you guys???

HUNTSVILLE HERE COME THE CATS!!!

:eatemup:


If I had to guess, look for the tent with a SM-style party (especially of Sherwood is coming) with a giant Bobcat Texas Flag

Author:  BCatSymphony [ Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but

I fly up to Houston and am renting a car to drive up for this game. Planned on leaving early to tailgate with everyone. Can bring anything needed as long as I know ahead of time.

Author:  Cat Woman 82 [ Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but

chrisattsu wrote:
Cat Woman 82 wrote:
Hey, BC Reloaded and I are heading to Huntsville next week for the game. We would like to sit with the BOBCAT fans, where would be a good place to meet up with you guys???

HUNTSVILLE HERE COME THE CATS!!!

:eatemup:


If I had to guess, look for the tent with a SM-style party (especially of Sherwood is coming) with a giant Bobcat Texas Flag

so, 2 more questions: 1. Is there anything we can bring to contribute to the tailgate? 2. Is everyone buying GA tickets after they get there? Looking forward to meeting everyone! See ya Saturday! GO CATS!!

Author:  El Gato [ Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but

BCatSymphony wrote:
I fly up to Houston and am renting a car to drive up for this game. Planned on leaving early to tailgate with everyone. Can bring anything needed as long as I know ahead of time.


Awesome. Give me a call sometimes this week, maybe we can drive up together. The Fiancee and I plus 3-4 of our friends from the Houston area talked about going to this game earlier in the year. Fiancee is on a plane back home right now so haven't had a chance to solidify plans but I'll let you know as soon as we decide.

Author:  BCatSymphony [ Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but

El Gato wrote:
BCatSymphony wrote:
I fly up to Houston and am renting a car to drive up for this game. Planned on leaving early to tailgate with everyone. Can bring anything needed as long as I know ahead of time.


Awesome. Give me a call sometimes this week, maybe we can drive up together. The Fiancee and I plus 3-4 of our friends from the Houston area talked about going to this game earlier in the year. Fiancee is on a plane back home right now so haven't had a chance to solidify plans but I'll let you know as soon as we decide.


Definitely! I'm staying at my aunt's. We can all get together and caravan.

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/