Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Don't Mean To get Ahead.... but
Cat Woman 82 wrote:
Hey, BC Reloaded and I are heading to Huntsville next week for the game. We would like to sit with the BOBCAT fans, where would be a good place to meet up with you guys???

HUNTSVILLE HERE COME THE CATS!!!

:eatemup:

If I had to guess, look for the tent with a SM-style party (especially of Sherwood is coming) with a giant Bobcat Texas Flag

Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I fly up to Houston and am renting a car to drive up for this game. Planned on leaving early to tailgate with everyone. Can bring anything needed as long as I know ahead of time.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm
SuperCat

chrisattsu wrote:
Cat Woman 82 wrote:
Hey, BC Reloaded and I are heading to Huntsville next week for the game. We would like to sit with the BOBCAT fans, where would be a good place to meet up with you guys???

HUNTSVILLE HERE COME THE CATS!!!

:eatemup:

If I had to guess, look for the tent with a SM-style party (especially of Sherwood is coming) with a giant Bobcat Texas Flag

so, 2 more questions: 1. Is there anything we can bring to contribute to the tailgate? 2. Is everyone buying GA tickets after they get there? Looking forward to meeting everyone! See ya Saturday! GO CATS!!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:03 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

BCatSymphony wrote:
I fly up to Houston and am renting a car to drive up for this game. Planned on leaving early to tailgate with everyone. Can bring anything needed as long as I know ahead of time.

Awesome. Give me a call sometimes this week, maybe we can drive up together. The Fiancee and I plus 3-4 of our friends from the Houston area talked about going to this game earlier in the year. Fiancee is on a plane back home right now so haven't had a chance to solidify plans but I'll let you know as soon as we decide.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

El Gato wrote:
BCatSymphony wrote:

Awesome. Give me a call sometimes this week, maybe we can drive up together. The Fiancee and I plus 3-4 of our friends from the Houston area talked about going to this game earlier in the year. Fiancee is on a plane back home right now so haven't had a chance to solidify plans but I'll let you know as soon as we decide.

Definitely! I'm staying at my aunt's. We can all get together and caravan.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4