Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wow...big news out of the SLC 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Wow...big news out of the SLC
That sucks for UCA. I honestly wouldn't mind them representing the SLC if they earned it. They do deserve the SLC title if they win it, but that's just my opinion. Still happy we have a shot at playoffs.

NCAA is just being [email protected]$$e$

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bears9999 wrote:
Quote:
if this is the case the team that finishes second to UCA if it so happens should hand their rings over.

and im sure you would willingly just give up your ring if you were on the team and this was the case?..... :shock:

think about your replys before posting.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:39 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Everyone could take this advice. The word is "replies".

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I think if we win out and NWS gets beat then we get an automatic berth in the Championship Subdivsion. Nicholls will not be an easy task. We have lost three straight to them-including a 52-28 loss last year. We are 7-9 against them. So there, the table is set and all we have to do is win out.
I hope the University knows about how important this game is and the students and Alumni show up in force Sat. It would be cool to see a full house.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 am
Site Admin

Sherwood Gregory wrote:
I think if we win out and NWS gets beat then we get an automatic berth in the Championship Subdivsion. Nicholls will not be an easy task. We have lost three straight to them-including a 52-28 loss last year. We are 7-9 against them. So there, the table is set and all we have to do is win out.
I hope the University knows about how important this game is and the students and Alumni show up in force Sat. It would be cool to see a full house.

Yeah right, except for the folks on here nobody knows that we have a chance at a conference championship. Oh yeah, and nobody is doing anything to change that.

Why? The students dont pay attention to the road games, they dont know that the team is 6-4, most believe that the record is horrible beacause of the 3 losses they have seen at home.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 am
Junior Bobcat

Quote:

HMM....thought about it...there is no way most normal people would "give back" their ring just because they won on a technicality....its easy for you to say you would since you arent in the situation.....but then again im sure you have plenty of experience with winning things outright since you are clearly so awesome...

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:30 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bears9999 wrote:
Quote:

HMM....thought about it...there is no way most normal people would "give back" their ring just because they won on a technicality....its easy for you to say you would since you arent in the situation.....but then again im sure you have plenty of experience with winning things outright since you are clearly so awesome...

you bet i am.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2