Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Conference and playoffs 
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Conference and playoffs
Quote:
I think I will call the NCAA committee and beg to go to the FCS motherland. Missoula Montana.

if its a seeded team you dont have to worry about calling..we are going there no matter what...otherwise we will buy the home game if given the chance when its a non seeded team...but hell just getting to the playoffs is is a BIG if...

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

If we do make the playoffs we most likely will see our team playing on the road for the first two rounds. I like our odds if that becomes the case. Now they just need to handle business at home. They need to come out fast score on the Colonels early and often and not look back. Force the Colonels play from behind ALL GAME. :-||

Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 pm
Junior Bobcat

i predict we will go up 28-7 and then get away from the originial gameplan and win 28-27.....or maybe (and i know this is crazy) wright figured out to go with what works....

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:10 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3