Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Disgraceful 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Disgraceful
Most important game since the playoff game and BW gives us that pile of shit? Are you kidding me?

Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post Re: Disgraceful
it was multiple things IE our open recievers dropping passes that even i could catch. BG not finding recievers that were wide open. Our D having to play most of the second half.

P.S. IMHO the defense played an excellent game and are improving each week. I was very impressed that they allowed only one TD in the first half.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Disgraceful:

1) Section C Rows 2-6 - If you sit in this section on these rows you can suck my vinegary balls. Not only at kickoff was there not one single person sitting in any of those 5 rows but when Row 3 finally did show up in the 2nd Quarter the idiots were drunk and abusive to the Bobcat players.
2) Winning solves attendance - Wrong. UCA cannot go to the playoffs and we're tied for the League lead and in playoff contention at home against the other league leading team Northwestern and we have a home attendance of maybe 6500.
3) Georgia Bulldogs. Nice game.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

The attendance was a bit embarrassing. Was something else going on? It's been a while since I've seen attendance that bad.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:38 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TexasState03 wrote:
Most important game since the playoff game and BW gives us that pile of sh!&? Are you kidding me?

here we go bashing BW again. i thought the team ok. there were other mistakes outside of BW control. defense on the field way to much. some bad and missed calls by officials.

attendance was disappointing! i expected much more. this was a big game. i thought the stadium was going to be packed. there had to be something else going on. i know everyone was not still hungover from halloween.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

clearly the loss is totally the result of all of the negativity being put out by the SMDR and the agenda of its young reporters, their constant criticism of the team and coach is finally taking it's toll on our players

we just have to keep things positive and it'll all work out

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

cpwhite wrote:
Disgraceful:

2) Winning solves attendance - Wrong. UCA cannot go to the playoffs and we're tied for the League lead and in playoff contention at home against the other league leading team Northwestern and we have a home attendance of maybe 6500.

Winning at home solves attendance. I bet alot of fans don't even follow what the team does away from BCS. Most people who attended games earlier in the season only remember us barely scraping by, choking, or just getting whipped at home.

1) ASU - missed FGs by them gave us the game.
2) SUU - fans totally let down as the team didn't come to play from the get-go
3) TSU - terrible team almost going blow for blow with us until the 4th quarter
4)UCA - best home game however fans were really let down

Add it all up and this is what you get at the end of the season.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:53 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Location: Deep in the ❤ of Texas- Just down the road from THE TEXAS✯STATE University - ɯɐɹƃoɹԀ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝıɹℲ ∀
Attendance issue...

Wurstfest in New Braunfels (October 31- Nov 9)???

Happens to us every year

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I don't think that the game was disgraceful at all, the team appears to have played well but came up short. I wish we had won but we still have a winning record after 9 games...which I'm sad to say is something that we can't say most years

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

This game, in my estimation wasn't a disgrace. We played well, just not good enough. Geez, this almost sounds like I'm giving us a moral victory...

What I am getting at is in some of the previous games, I was embarrassed by our performance: Angelo State, Southern Utah, Texas Southern... Those games I was embarrassed by what we put on the field.

McNeese, UCA, Northwestern, & SFA: I wasn't embarrassed, even though we are only 2-2 in this stretch.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:27 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

The student side looked bad-Police cutting off the tailgate was as stupid as it gets and who makes that rule- I checked into it----Student Affairs. They shall be hearing from me.I'm sick and tired of the damn police at our football games. It is not a police state at the football game. Run D was bad. A few times the refs just looked the other way. I thought for sure in over time we would win. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WRITE ABOUT THE POLICE SITUATION.
STUDENT AFFAIRS.
NO OTHER UNIVERSITY CUTS OFF A TAILGATE-Can you tell I'm pissed.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

TexasState03 wrote:
Most important game since the playoff game and BW gives us that pile of sh!&? Are you kidding me?

I can tell you what was really disgraceful. The attendance. All the people in the student side could have fit in the lower deck with lots of room to spare.

bobcats played an ok game overall. The problem was that the bobcats needed better than ok to get past the demons and that just didn't happen.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Disgraceful was an understatement when ONCE AGAIN we were given NUMEROUS opportunities to DO SOMETHING with the ball and ONCE AGAIN went 3 and OUT because of stupid play calling ... You just DONT run on 2nd and 10 ...Especially since we were getting NOWHERE ON THE RUN!!! DO we not have play action? When you have over aggresive FAST LB's on the visiting team ...Granted the have a GREAT defense but YOU CANT RUN THE OPTION, NOR THE ANY OTHER RUNNING PLAY if their LB's are constantly beating us sideline to sideline because we cant figure out how to keep them honest. You can tell they were playing RUN FIRST!!! NOT ONCE did we run a play action pass play/dump over the middle to keep the LB's honest. Speaking of passing ... I know it wasnt all there but what happened? We only ran Shak up the seam on a streak/skinny post ONCE ...it didnt work so we TOTALLY abandon it ....WTF? What happened to the deep drag he's so good at ....do we throw that play out when we play at home? Once again if your #1 RECIEVER is being doubled, one way to beat that is to DRAG him across the feild ... GEEZ!!! If the DB is playing your RECIEVER close how about running the stop and go more than once a game. Try to ESTABLISH SOMETHING and not let the Visiting Team DICTATE the game!!!!
Do we leave Our Playbook on the traveling bus? Why cant we GET UP for a game at BCS? You cant have 8 tries, come away with NOTHING and expect to be successful ... NOTHING FROM NOTHING = NOTHING

AGAIN...

IF YOUR RUNNING GAME IS NOT WORKING PASS THE BALL
IF YOUR PASSING GAME IS NOT WORKING RUN THE BALL

ONE OPENS UP THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They said Bo didn't know football ... Well my name ain't Bo"

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:07 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

At kickoff, I counted 79 fans in the student section upper deck. :shock: That's right, I said 79. Pathetic.

I've been going to games for eight years, and this was the most embarrassing attendance I can remember.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:07 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Crowd was awful in terms of attendance numbers. The people that were there, at least where I sat, were pretty good. I was in CC off the 50 and there were quite a few people up there trying to get all of the bleacher bums on their feet.

As for the defense: Too many yards on first down given up early. Their interior line made our inside D look like the holes in swiss cheese. Our ends made some big stops when they moved laterally, but once they went north and south we were toast. Secondary was suspect at times but played better, save for a blown coverage that left a guy open over the top for a TD. Still, they came up with some good plays at times.

Offense: It's time to just throw any play that includes an option out and burn it. BG NEVER sold the play. Once the d-lineman was about two feet and didn't tackle him because he knew the pitch was coming and played to the back. Receivers dropped some key passes, but they also were in the right areas.

Intangibles: I thought special teams was pretty decent. Our punter managed to put them inside the 20 a few times after one awful punt. Penalties hurt us in two ways. First the ones that were called against us, and second the ones that weren't called against NWSt. I think I counted about 6 "no calls" that would have affected either field position on a punt for the Demons, or would have resulted in a Bobcat 1st down and drive extension. I was really disappointed in the refs at the end of this one. Oh yea, and OT sucks.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next