Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Can you believe the Cats are a better road team??? 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Can you believe the Cats are a better road team???
What will it take for the Cats to play better at home? Just a weird scenario for a team to play flat coming out of the gates the way they do at every home game. They go on the road and come out fired up....

Convincing win against what proved to be an out maned team in SFA. I'm still nawin' on crow.... :mrgreen: :texasstate:

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:20 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Can you believe the Cats are a better road team???
I think our problem at home is that we are way to conservative ... Do as you do on the road ... open up the playbook and sick the dawgs on that ass!!! Ive been to everygame besides NC and ive noticed that We would be 3-0 in conference if we STOP being conservative. Dont be so predictable on plays @ home...mix it up!! & for GOD SAKE when we get into the redzone how about seeing a fade route or some type of shot towards the endzone. Settling for 3pts isnt always gonna cut the mustard ...especially when we dont come out clicking of the offense and are scrambling for pts. IMO i think if we just polish up on those lil tidbits we are definitly seeing the post season

:sign: :sombrero:
:chat: :texasstate: :flag: :texasstate: :chat:

"They said Bo didn't know football ... Well my name ain't Bo"

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:33 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Fade routes only work about 23 percent of the time. I'll take 3 and a win.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:45 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

KleinTx05 wrote:
I think our problem at home is that we are way to conservative ... Do as you do on the road ... open up the playbook and sick the dawgs on that a$$!!! Ive been to everygame besides NC and ive noticed that We would be 3-0 in conference if we STOP being conservative. Dont be so predictable on plays @ home...mix it up!! & for GOD SAKE when we get into the redzone how about seeing a fade route or some type of shot towards the endzone. Settling for 3pts isnt always gonna cut the mustard ...especially when we dont come out clicking of the offense and are scrambling for pts. IMO i think if we just polish up on those lil tidbits we are definitly seeing the post season

:sign: :sombrero:
:chat: :texasstate: :flag: :texasstate: :chat:

Yep, couldn't have said it better. The way BG has been playing, our passing game has been unstopable. I wish we can see more of that in the next four games.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SanMarcosWay wrote:
Fade routes only work about 23 percent of the time. I'll take 3 and a win.

Agreed but who has stoped #6 on jump balls so far this season :?:

"They said Bo didn't know football ... Well my name ain't Bo"

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Maybe it is because Karrington bush gets more carries on the road. Give him the ball more. the. In their 4 home games Bush is averagin 7.75 carries a game for 85 yards, not once has he carried the ball more than 9 times at home. On the road his stats are somewhat thrown off by the 3 carries he had at Northern Colorado, other than that game has has carried 15, 13, and 10 times. He averages 10.25 carries a game for 96.25 yards a game. I realize this isn't the reason they are better on the road, but I am assume it has something to do with it :eatemup:

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Cats are 2-2 at home and 3-1 Away.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Location: Deep in the ❤ of Texas- Just down the road from THE TEXAS✯STATE University - ɯɐɹƃoɹԀ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝıɹℲ ∀
Yes.

The Bobcats are a better road team this season.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:59 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Bobcat94 wrote:
What will it take for the Cats to play better at home? Just a weird scenario for a team to play flat coming out of the gates the way they do at every home game. They go on the road and come out fired up....

Convincing win against what proved to be an out maned team in SFA. I'm still nawin' on crow.... :mrgreen: :texasstate:

Tell me which team is going to show up, either home or away, and I'll answer the question.

We're a talented team, with average to poor coaching, playing within a terrible program, with little or no support.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:53 pm
SuperCat

SWT85 wrote:
Bobcat94 wrote:

Tell me which team is going to show up, either home or away, and I'll answer the question.

We're a talented team, with average to poor coaching, playing within a terrible program, with little or no support.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. This was a huge game for this program, and we could only muster 6,500 butts in the stands. Very frustrating, disappointing....and also somewhat perplexing.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:52 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]