Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 How many Bobcat FB games will you attend? 

Number of Bobcat FB games you'll attend?
3 or less games 24%  24%  [ 14 ]
4-6 games 31%  31%  [ 18 ]
7-10 games 36%  36%  [ 21 ]
11-12 games 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 59

How many Bobcat FB games will you attend? 

I am planning on all home games plus SMOOOOOOO and Sammy.

DROPOUT CLASS OF '82Image

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Bad poll. How hard is it to make a line item for each answer choice? is there a limit?

3 or less is a bad gauge. I plan on going to 3. But 28% of us plan on going to 3 or less. I wonder how many of that 28% are going to ZERO.

Probably a bulk of that 28%

You're a master of Karate!
And Friendship.
For everyone.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pOwmgTvQNl0

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

1, MAYBE 2. If we're in town on one of the weekends and the weather is nice we'll be there.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

i am wondering how do "WE" on this board push 4 attendence numbers to go up when half of us are goin 2 six games or less ... some even less than that ...

14 people goin to 7+ games
22 people goin to 6 or less games ...

i know we all have our separate lives and all but theres an ole saying called "Leading by example"
If u gonna "Talk that Talk" then "Walk that Walk!!! "

All im sayin is Make sacrafices ... GET UR ASSets N SEATS!!! Lets support our Team :sombrero: :sombrero:
I AM A BOBCAT FAN!!!!

"They said Bo didn't know football ... Well my name ain't Bo"

Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm
Site Admin

I am going to make 8 games; 5 home games, SMU, McNeese, SHSU.
I would have done 10 but I have friends who do stupid things like getting married during football season. They are costing me to miss the SFA and the Texas Southern game. My attendance at their weddings better be appreciated because I am paying dearly.

See? That's what happened to me last year.

I forgot about McNeese. I'm definitely going to that with you fools!

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

i am wondering how do "WE" on this board push 4 attendence numbers to go up when half of us are goin 2 six games or less ... some even less than that ...

14 people goin to 7+ games
22 people goin to 6 or less games ...

i know we all have our separate lives and all but theres an ole saying called "Leading by example"
If u gonna "Talk that Talk" then "Walk that Walk!!! "

All im sayin is Make sacrafices ... GET UR ASSets N SEATS!!! Lets support our Team :sombrero: :sombrero:
I AM A BOBCAT FAN!!!!

I of course understand what you are saying, but I look at it as 26 people are going to most of the home games (at least) and some road one's. Only ten are missing out, and most may be due to distance or scheduling conflicts.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I plan on going to all home and away. My wife and I attended all home games last year.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm
Site Admin

As far as road games the wife and I have started to book a vacation around a Texas State away game every year. No, not in Huntsville, I do love my wife.

This year will be traveling to Colorado for the game and seeing Rocky Mountain National Park & Denver while we are there.

Other than that, SMU and McNeese are looking solid with open options on all the other games.

Those going to NoCol we need to plan to meet up before the game.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 am
True Bobcat Fan

This is going to be a sad moment in my college career.

I have NEVER missed a home game since coming to Texas State and there are only 6 more left while I'm attending the school. Last year I was in the booth for all but 2 games. I was very excited about possibly being in the stands again this year because being in the booth just isn't the same feeling.

After all that...I may miss every game this year. It pains me to say it but its very possible. I'm interning with ESPN Radio in Austin and trying to trun it in to a job. They want me to do some game day stuff with them for UT football game and it sounds like it will be all day every game day. As much as I want to be at every TxSt game I just don't think I can turn down an opporunity like this at this point in time in my life...so sadly I may be missing all the games. If I'm lucky maybe one or two.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:56 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

This is going to be a sad moment in my college career.

I have NEVER missed a home game since coming to Texas State and there are only 6 more left while I'm attending the school. Last year I was in the booth for all but 2 games. I was very excited about possibly being in the stands again this year because being in the booth just isn't the same feeling.

After all that...I may miss every game this year. It pains me to say it but its very possible. I'm interning with ESPN Radio in Austin and trying to trun it in to a job. They want me to do some game day stuff with them for UT football game and it sounds like it will be all day every game day. As much as I want to be at every TxSt game I just don't think I can turn down an opporunity like this at this point in time in my life...so sadly I may be missing all the games. If I'm lucky maybe one or two.

No worries, a great job opportunity like that would grealty help your career. But when you make it big on the station, make sure you remember your Cats and get us some recognition from time to time.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

sucks for me...I might not be able to make ANY of the games this year...

work commitments.......

Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Count on the LC being there for all 6 home games and the SMU game for definite. I think the SHSU game will be decided upon as the season goes on. My hope is that our new philosophy will help our attendance numbers this year and that we will decide to make the trip to SHSU. As for me, I will more than likely attend the SHSU game no matter our record because this is my senior year here and unless I get a job at the school, it might be my final Bobcat football game.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:35 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I can see why nobody would want to travel to Baylor or College Station for those games, but this is Dallas, and I KNOW there a ton of cats in DFW. That stadium should be half blue and half maroon. It's Dallas for cryin' out loud, what more could you ask for? It's nothing but eating, drinking and sports, you know...like the Square on steroids.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 am
Site Admin

I can see why nobody would want to travel to Baylor or College Station for those games, but this is Dallas, and I KNOW there a ton of cats in DFW. That stadium should be half blue and half maroon. It's Dallas for cryin' out loud, what more could you ask for? It's nothing but eating, drinking and sports, you know...like the Square on steroids.

I think it would be cool if you Dallas Bobcats went and printed up some cheapy fliers advertising the game and telling people to come turn that stadium Maroon and Gold and cheer on their cats and put them up on telephone poles all around the metroplex. :)

Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 am
True Bobcat Fan

Barring any unforeseen circumstances i will be at all 6 Bobcat home games.
:eatemup: :flag: :flag:

Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:53 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next