Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Can we count on THIS Bush? 

Is 1500 yds in the cards?
Yes 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 20

Can we count on THIS Bush? 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Don't discount the passing game. I'm not sure BG is the man yet, but I wouldn't want him playing for Sam or SELA or anyone else.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

As for the passing game, leave it up to BG and Toon, pls make sure KB doesn't throw any more passes.

D'oh!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:06 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Don't discount the passing game. I'm not sure BG is the man yet, but I wouldn't want him playing for Sam or SELA or anyone else.

After two years at the helm and one year as a redshirt (under Barrick no less), I expect BG to step up big time. Maybe even a breakout season, specially now that KB can keep defenses honest. The only knock I've had on him is the deep ball, for having a rocket for an arm he always seems to short-hand when he goes downtown. I remember at least three or four times last year when he had someone WIDE open, and they had to slow down to get the ball so it ended up as a big gain or an incomplete when it should have been six. For him it is make or break time, because Toon has shown he can move the ball effectively if not spectacularly so I see Coach W having a shorter hook if BG struggles. He did eliminate a lot of mistakes last year and (I believe) he had more TD's than Ints, so that bodes well for this year.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:17 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Hopefully EJ Leblanc will help spread the field. Having confidence that you can chunk it and have a receiver catch up to it does wonders sometime.

I just kind of figured 'what does moose milk taste like?' was in everyone's Google search history somewhere.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:25 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2