Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Defensive Coaches-Coach Vance. 

Could a successful HS HC/DC coach at the D-I Level?
Poll ended at Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:34 am
Yes 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
No 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 17

Defensive Coaches-Coach Vance. 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

The answer is yes, but he has to be a very special coach.

BTW..
Did you boys happen to watch the DI-AA, D-II, D-III playoffs? Take a look a most of their coaching staffs? Full of coaches with 5, 10, even 15 years experience. Dont tell me that there arent good coaches out there with experience who are content with lower levels of football.

The good news for us is that coach Wright is that type of guy and could be here for a long time... but first he has too prove hes a good coach...

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:51 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Did you boys happen to watch the DI-AA, D-II, D-III playoffs? Take a look a most of their coaching staffs? Full of coaches with 5, 10, even 15 years experience. Dont tell me that there arent good coaches out there with experience who are content with lower levels of football.

The difference is their schools create an environment that coaches want to stay in. TxSt historically does everything possible to repeatedly nut kick our coaches before the ink's dry on their contract.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:06 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2