Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Desert Swarm/Look at Cal Poly 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

That game was HOT, and long. Fun, but hard to give 100% as a fan for the whole game. Cal Poly came to play, but I think it came down to which team made the fewest mistakes, and the Stangs let us score one too many TDs.
Dan

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:17 pm
Site Admin

bobcatalum05 wrote:
beamout2000 wrote:
treacherous wrote:

Gocong was a beast!

Until he met Mr. Neely and company he was. Seem to remember they lost that game. ||:-||

Randy Moshier made Gocong a little punk, and the Bobcats rolled those Mustangs.

If recording 11 tackles including 1.5 sacks is being made a little punk, than I guess Moshier made Gocong a little punk.

I have to tip my hat to Texas State's 2005 defense. That is the side of the ball that won they playoff game against Cal Poly. Cal Poly held one of the top offenses in 2005 to 14 points. What makes that even more impressive is that Cal Poly's offense had a ton of three and outs. Evans was a beast in the middle for the Bobcats.

Moshier is a good friend of mine. Just having a little fun. I am sure that half the time Gocong wasnt even his man.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:06 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Thanks Campbell...the more fabricating you can do for me, the better. Can't have the son thinking that I was anything less than an All-American. And as the years go by, I get better and better.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:51 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Post the "rover"
our rover/ will linebacker position was called the mike linebacker at cal poly. its diff terminology but the same thing. that should clear that up, #17 was their,as we would call it, rover/will :devoursh:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:54 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SloStang wrote:
bobcatalum05 wrote:
beamout2000 wrote:
treacherous wrote:

Gocong was a beast!

Until he met Mr. Neely and company he was. Seem to remember they lost that game. ||:-||

Randy Moshier made Gocong a little punk, and the Bobcats rolled those Mustangs.

If recording 11 tackles including 1.5 sacks is being made a little punk, than I guess Moshier made Gocong a little punk.

I have to tip my hat to Texas State's 2005 defense. That is the side of the ball that won they playoff game against Cal Poly. Cal Poly held one of the top offenses in 2005 to 14 points. What makes that even more impressive is that Cal Poly's offense had a ton of three and outs. Evans was a beast in the middle for the Bobcats.

Moshier is a good friend of mine. Just having a little fun. I am sure that half the time Gocong wasnt even his man.

I know Moshier pancaked Gocong at least once... i think it might be on the highlight video too....

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:41 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2